Daniel Parent

osteopathy clinic in bROSSARD

osteopathe parent traitement

Osteopath at home in Brossard

Residents receive osteopathic care at Parent Ostéopathe. Founded in Longueuil by Daniel Parent following obtaining a B.Sc. in physical activity of the U of L, and later of a DO of the College of Osteopathic Studies of Montreal, the firm is dedicated to the best of the osteopathic profession.

From the beginning Daniel has been dedicated to the excellence of this manual, holistic medicine. It is a natural alternative for everyone on the South Shore. In Montérégie Parent Osteopath keeps an office in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, and will be honored by your visit to one or the other of its offices.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.


In 1979 I obtained a B.Sc. in physical activity at Laval University. This competence is well appreciated by all persons seeking advice in the fields; sports, exercises, training, whether at the gym

For 70% of health problems related to osteopathy 3 or 4 consultations with the osteopath are enough to meet the patient’s short-term goals. The other 30% will only ask for one or two sessions of care, or will ask for several, as in the case of certain diseases or chronic conditions.

In order to achieve such efficiency, how do these appointments take place? The osteopath first welcomes the patient. When it comes to a first meeting, and there is an opening of file, the osteopath does first;

If any of these ailments affect you, there are solutions. 514 382-4774

Osteopath at home

Osteopathic consultations at home
For any information contact me.




+1 (514) 382-4774

que soigne osteopathie indications


395 Maple Avenue, Saint-Lambert, QC, J4P-2S5

(514) 382-4774


395 Maple Avenue, Saint-Lambert, QC, J4P-2S5

(514) 382-4774


395 Maple Avenue, Saint-Lambert, QC, J4P-2S5

(514) 382-4774


395 Maple Avenue, Saint-Lambert, QC, J4P-2S5

(514) 382-4774

Scroll to Top