The publisher of the site is:
- Company name: Daniel Parent
- Legal Status: Sole Proprietorship
- Name of lead: Parent
- First name of the person in charge: Daniel
- Head office:
- Zip code:
- City : Longueuil
- Country: Canada
- Province: Quebec
- Director of publication: Daniel Parent
- Editor: Daniel Parent
- Name: Astralinternet
- Social Reason: Astral Internet
- Website hosting: astralinternet.com
- Webmaster: Daniel Parent
- Themes created by: JP de TWF a WordPress specialist who uses the Genesis framework
- Consultant en SEO Kristof Maret
- Created on December 18, 2010 – Expiry scheduled for December 18, 2019 – (data updated 17/10-2016
- IP Address 188.8.131.52 hosted on a dedicated server
- IP Location Canada – Quebec – Montreal – Astral Internet Inc.
- ASN Canada AS32613 IWEB-AS – iWeb Technologies Inc., CA (registered Jun 15, 2004)
- Whois History 25 positive checks have been done since February 23, 2011
- Whois Server –> whois.cira.ca
The user of this site (hereinafter referred to as “User”) is informed that, when browsing the site https://osteopatheparent.ca (hereinafter referred to as “Site”), no personal data concerning him are collected.
The User of the Site is informed that his data are only collected when he voluntarily uses the contact form:
- are collected fairly and lawfully,
- are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- will not be treated at a later date in a manner incompatible with these purposes,
- are adequate, relevant and not excessive in terms of the purposes for which they are collected and their subsequent treatments,
- are accurate and complete,
- are kept in a form that allows the identification of the persons concerned for a period that does not exceed the length of time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed. (most often meet demand)
The site undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data, including to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
This data is used to contact the user through personalized emails.
The information requested from the User on this site is necessary in order to send them their free product.
Therefore, the User is informed that a failure to respond on his part will imply that he will not benefit from any free product listed on this site.
The data provided on this site is not intended to be transmitted to third parties.
The User has the right to object to the processing of personal data about him and the use of such data for prospecting purposes, including commercial purposes.
The User, after justifying his identity, may question the Publisher in order to obtain confirmation that personal data about him is or are not the subject of this processing, information relating to the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed and to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is communicated, the disclosure of personal data concerning him, and any information available as to the origin of the data information that allows us to know and challenge the logic behind automated processing in the event of a decision made on the basis of it and which produces legal effects on it.
The user may also, if he justifies his identity, require the site to be corrected, completed, updated, locked or deleted personal data about him, which would be inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited.
In order to exercise this right, the User will send a letter to the Publisher in his capacity as the processing manager, at:
The elements within this site, such as sounds, videos, writings, animations, programs, graphic charter, utilities, databases, software, are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and belong to their respective authors.
The user refrains from infringing the intellectual property rights of these elements, including the reproduction, representation, modify, adaptation, translating, extracting and/or reusing a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part, to the exclusion of the acts necessary for their normal and compliant use.